Sunday, September 02, 2007

Summer 2007

We've had a busy summer with lots of weekend getaways. In the beginning of the summer we went down to Lake City CO where dad participated in a 50 mile running race along the Continental Divide. Mom failed to get any pics of this but she did capture my first fishing experience. When asken if I caught anything I relpied "No, just a worm!"
We've also had a few trips up to Steamboat Springs where we rode the Gondola to the top of the mountain and went to the rodeo and down the Alpine Slide. At first I was scared but near the end I was asking to go faster!
We went to Michigan in July to visit all of daddy's college buddies. We spent a day out on the lake in a pontoon boat.
Grandma Pat came to visit at the end of July while mom and dad went to see Aunt Kelly and Just Shawn in San Francisco. And then mom and I went to Chicago to see GiGi, Big Daddy, Aunt Michaela, Aunt Brianne, Ahngkong and Grandma Pat. Big Daddy took me to the Shedd Aquarium and I got to see the dolphins jumping and dancing. Big Daddy also watched lots of movies with me. While we were in Chicago, Daddy was busy riding his bike from here to Salt Lake City!
Now September is here. We are settling in for the fall, getting ready for my new baby brother to come at Christmas time. Mom got a new camera for her birthday/anniversary so hopefully we will have some good pictures to share with you all.
Love and miss you! Carden









4th of July parade with Ben


enjoying some music in the grass


picnic in the living room

looking for fish in the pond with Grandma


hanging out at GiGi's house





hugs for mom

late night shopping trip with Aunt Michaela

practicing yoga

legos with Big Daddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home